Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holocron Entry 9

I'm so sleepy but I don't feel like sleeping.

I was right, today was a half day. No lessons. My class helped wrap food hampers for the needy people in our school for a hour before the close to two hour long performance. The performance was quite okay, I guess. Some parts were really boring, like the quiz part. The MCs asked the audience stupid questions such as "Name me three red things" because apparently red symbolises Chinese New Year. And there were people from my side in the school hall were yelling "underwear". LOL!

Another bad part about the whole event was that the teachers seperated my friends from me. That's on disadvantage of having only male friends because the school teachers always want the boys to sit infront and the girls behind. And I can't be the girl sitting directly behind the boys because they want as to sit according to our index numbers. And I'm number 1. And it stinks cos people expect you to know everything and be serious in studys and score well cos teachers see your marks first as you names right on top. But I dun care. I wanna learn cos I truly want to and I wanna have fun will I'm at it and not be afraid to miss out info teachers give cos when you have many friends in class, you will end up knowing that bit of infomation any way!

We had to wear our class tee though. And almost half the class bought a size to big (like me). Someone told as the T-Shirt would be the same size as our PE T-shirt but it turned out to be a size bigger than the size of our PE T-shirt. Like size S (for PE tee) is size M (for class tee)!! In my situation, I bought L size when I'm an M. So my class tee looks like a mini dress when I looked at myself in the mirror at home. It went down to the middle of my thighs and that's too long!! And I had to wear it to school today but the good thing is my school skirt kinda helped "hold up" my class tee and I only reached 1/3 of my thigh. Quite an improvement, doncha think?

Oh, hang on. Joshua messaged me on Facebook....

Recently Joshua improved a little. He still follows me around but I find it hard to teach him sociall skills (I tried, okay!). He is useful when I get angry cos he listens when I complain and rant and yell (a little bit) and when I want someone to accompany me to McDonalds for tea time. And he helps "chope (?)" (How to spell?) the swings at the playground for me whcih comes in handy when I'm too lazy to run the the park and grab the swing froma random kid/teenager.

*Yawn* I'm really sleepy... Since today's a half day, I think I'll go take a nap when I'm done talking with Joshua on Facebook.

P.S. Today, after the performance, Joshua and I went to McDonald's for brunch and we saw our D&T teacher. Eating near her table felt weird. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment