Monday, January 31, 2011

Holocron Entry 8

My mum is hogging up the toilet so i can't take my night-time bathe like I do every night. I'm still waiting for her to come out but she is taking awfully long. I think I'll blabber about today at school til my mum's done in there.

I got ack my POA test paper today and I scored a perfect 20 (Full marks)!!! I've never scored so well in a test before and I was like totally overwhelmed with joy, man! And the day kept getting better cos after that I went for art club with Christy, HX and C.

I used to be enemies with C but I think she's okay now. She's still a little stuck up and boastful and insane but I can believe it lessened to tolerable levels.

We helped paint the pillar on the 2nd floor of the library. It's turning out nice I think. We aren't done yet though.

Other stuff that happened today.. it kept raining. Through the weekends til today with short breaks of sunshine (real short) and mostly downpour. My Humanities teacher said it's the monsoon season and due to global warming. Hmm, I wanna save the Earth.

The weathers great though. It's really cooling and the temperature can drop to about 26 degrees. Not low enough for people living in areas with the four seasons but it's cool. There are people in my class who can't stand the cold though.. Some of my friends were wearing jackets since last week. It has almost become their school uniforms!

I really like the weather. Even now, while I'm typing this, it's drizzling outside, in the darkness of the night.

Hmm. My mum's still not done. What shall we talk about??

Oh! I suspect Wednesday will be another half-day for my school. It's a day before Chinese New year, some spring festival Chinese celebrate. My parents are _ _ _ _ _ _ _ so they do get involved with a little of the preparations. I'm just well, in between. I'm more Westernized.

Alright, my mum is out. I'll go take my shower.
Til next time, folks!

My mum's yelling for no reason.... 0__o

Edited on 13 February 2010: To keep my friends identities unknown.. Whahahahahahaaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment