Saturday, February 12, 2011

Holocron Entry 14

I'm kinda bored now. My POA tuition finished about 30mins ago and I think I kinda learnt that Appropriation Chapter a little. Now I just gotta practice the format thingy.. (If only I had time)..

People dun believe that I have no time for stuff. They expect everything to be handed in on time and shit. Dude, I'm got homework to do, comic to draw, TV to watch, computer games to play, sleep to get, and fun to have. I think that sounds confusing but you know what I mean! Gaah, the nerve of some people (teachers..).

This weeks been normal. Nothing much that falls under the catergory of "Interesting" or "Particularly Enjoyable". It's just lesson after lesson after lesson. But they is one thing that made me furious..

FOOD RATIONING.

Motherfuckin' hell. All they gave us on Friday was a lump of hard Sweet Potato and a packet of biscuits. I usually eat a plate of rice and once in a while with a bottle or cup of juice.. How could I possibly be full?!! And there's this fuckin teacher that didn't allow me to buy a canned drink. Wish I could have said: "FUCK YOU! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, BASTARD~!" Hahahaaa, then I would be exiled or suspended. Of course, I'm not daring enough to to that but I did cause quite a bit of commotion and several students did try their luck after me. SHOW 'EM KIDS, CRUSH THE SCHOOL SERVANTS' ASSES!!! Whahahahaaa....

And we had a fire drill.. Not much. We have fire drills every year. I saved my Star Wars book as always. My english teacher was like 0__O when she saw me take my book with me to the parade ground. Haha.. LOL.

'Heir to the Empire' is very important, ya know! Almost every Star Wars fan who follows the Expanded Universe books, comics, etc.. would talk about it. And I finally found it in Borders. Any way, the fire drill exercise thought me how to save my Star Wars fast!

I'M SO OBSESSSED WITH STAR WARS!! It's the Best Sci-Fi EVER!!

Um.. So I think that's all I have to share today. And just a reminder to you kids and teenagers in school: BRING HOME FOOD FOR FOOD RATIONING DAY IF YOU DON"T WANNA PISS IN YOUR PANTS LIKE ME!!

Rogue Eleven out.

I kinda wanna be Rogue Eleven in Rogue Squadron cos I think that's Jaina's number. I haven't started reading the New Jedi Order yet... I'm SOOOOOOOOO behind time.. Waddaya expect? I only became a fan 3 years ago. And Star Wars is the addiction of mine that has lasted the longest (longer than Code Lyoko) and is still ongoing cos the galaxy on the other side is just too brilliant and amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment