Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holocron Entry 15

Oh my gosh!! It's Sunday... And I've not started on my homework!

Well, it's still morning so I have plenty of time to do it.. As least I think I do unless my dad decided to take us out of Japanese food like every other Sunday. Except Sunday where Republic Gunship come flying in destroying droids around my house.. Just kidding! Really, you believed that? Congratulations, you've becomeas obsessed with Star Wars as me.

I'm being very random cos I'm usually still asleep in the morning of weekends but strangely not today...

So.. Another important issue to cover today:
Should I let my blog be visible to all?? I really don't know. There are good and bad things of doing so though...

Like, I can let other Star Wars fans read it and I can make new friends from around the world (Star Wars fans most likely) but that means I have to reduce on vulgarities usage (that stinks..) and I have to edit some posts which contains some things that I should not say... And that'll make my blog seem rather fake.

So I still really dunno. Waddya think? Wait, I forgot, this blog is private there's no point asking air.

HELP ME THINK JAINA SOLO!!!!

Rogue Eleven out.

P.S. I wanted to say more but I can't think of anything that's not random to say. Hmmm.. I might be back later, you never know!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment