Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Holocron Entry 13

I'm so tired!! We had PE two days in a row, Yesterday and Monday. Those stupid PE teachers are only after the Fitness Award. Not everyone is fit.. I wonder who created such an award, those under-nourished and plum kids and so pityful it seems, having to put in more effort than others in running... Not forgetting kids that get breathless easily (like me) and kids that have flat feet (Damn, like me again). I'm kinda unlucky when it comes to PE, doncha think??

Speaking of running, we had to run around our school (at one point we have to cut around the school soccer field, though). Guess how many round we were made to run?? Guess!! One? No. Two? Nah... What?!! Fuck! You saying... THREE?? YES.

And that's why my feet is feeling a little numb and my calf muscles hurt whenever I walk cos if the slight bending action thing with the ankle thing.. (You get what I mean??)

Ooh!! A classmate I hardly talk 20 words to just asked me something on Facebook.. And we chatted. By the way, he's actually friendly and probably fun. Though I can tell he is stressed a little by to much work. Once again, like me. I wish him all the best in everything he wanna accomplish! Yea.

I like making friends.

Well, I gotta go sleep now. It's about 2am!!! Gosh, and I got school! LOL.

May the Force be with you!!!

Edited on 13 February 2010: Gotta edit what needs editing right??

No comments:

Post a Comment