Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holocron Entry 4

I was a little too hyper today in school. It's cos when I get sleepy or bored, I would get really hyper to make myself stay awake and have something to occupy myself with. I hope I didn't scare off anyone in school today.

And I understood a little bit more Chemistry in Science Value Added Program/ Supplementary Classes today~!! YEAH!

Funny Star Wars stuff I found on Facebook by awesome people:

"Why is there a lightsaber in your locker?".. Why isnt there one in yours..
~LOL!! I found this like soo cool.. :D

I want Lightsaber fighting to become an olympic sport!
~Yesh! I totally agree with you!

Meeting up in large places and having lightsaber battles.
~I always wanted to do that!! Thanks for keeping the dream alive!

Petition to change the relationship status from 'Single' to 'Han Solo'.
~Hell, Facebook really should for us fans!!

I WANNA PLAY A MASSIVE HIDE AND SEEK GAME IN MY SCHOOL AT MIDNIGHT
(Sorry, it came in caps.)
~It'll be really cool if that could happen.

But it's be even cooler it my school would host a MASS LIGHTSABER FIGHT FOR SENIORS ON THE LAST DAY OF OUR LAST SCHOOL YEAR!!

That's all for today.

P.S. I wish today could be a half day like yesterday. Cos yesterday was a hell lot of fun. Joshua and I sat on the swings after school at 11.30am and then we ate ice cream before swinging again. And my school practically owned the playground. It's for the public, I know.. But many students from my school were at the playgroud that I believed we chased away the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ kids (nearby Primary school). It was a helluvah time, man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment