Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Holocron Entry 2

I just came back home from school. Nowadays, my classmates and everyone else in Secondary 4 have to stay back after school for something called Value Added Program. It's something like supplementary classes and I find them tiring but okay.

Joshua and I have talked out our problems with each other on Facebook and the matter of stalking is finally resolved. I'm so glad things are back to normal. Joshua has stopped following me around and we are still good friends.

A day or two ago, Christy, Joshua and I played around with the tiles on the scrabble board our school put up on the second floor.


It's so cool, isn't it. Credits go to Joshua for uploading the image on Facebook. It's a mixture of Star Wars and V but it's all Sci-Fi so it's still freaking awesome.
`
I'm really happy Joshua understood me and took it all in calmly. The results would have been devastating if he got angry (which he usually does). Our friendship might have hit a stepback but I believe we made it through like how best friends would.
`
School's been pretty normal recently. Had an excursion to the National Museum which sucked because I had no good friends with me during the trip as we had to go with our English classes. I really hate it now that I'm too good at English. I mean, I'm in Banded 1 while everyone else I talk to frequently and truthfully is in either Banded 2 or 3.
`
I'm quite sure it's because I'm reading too many books. All of which are Star Wars, of course. I told you Star Wars is an essential tool for survival. everythign about life, I learnt from Star Wars. Whenever I encounter a problem, I try to solve it like how Wedge or Corran or Jaina would solve it. Everything I do has a part of Star Wars in it.
`
Any way, did I tell you I have an obsession about Corran Horn? He is just so perfect!! CORRAN, YOU RULE! It's your biggest fan! It's me, Jaina4Eva!! Corran makes me want to learn and revise my Maths and Science because my mum says that X-Wing pilots did these two subjects. Corran is my inspiration! CORRAN~!! You are so AWESOME!!!!
`
Sigh.. My idiotic brother is annoying me again. He's so hyper today and I creeps me out. He enters and enters and enters again my bedroom, dribbling his football and yelling nonsensical trash and every while and then he would try to read what I'm typing.
`
Dude. This is not a private blog for nothing. Use your 12 year old brain! Don't tell me it's physically 12 but mentally 3.
`
I had to call him a fucker to make him shut up and play with himself (not so but still acceptable) quietly.
`
Other not-so-exciting things about school? Today is the first day of PE and let me tell you this. PE in my school is not like PE in your school. Fun, teamwork and nonsense. It's so not. It's torture. The teachers make us run and run and run for 1 hour?!! Yes. An hour! I felt like my lungs would have a rapture, ya know.
`
It's not my fault that I'm a nerd. I can't help it. I'm near the top for English and Principles of Accounts and occasionally, Humanities and Design and Technology. It's in my blood. I really fail at sports but I think I'm quite a good student in terms of intelligence. Being a nerd has it's ups and downs. Sometimes I think that being a nerd is the best thing in the world and sometimes I think it sucks.
`
PE is a time when I think the latter.
`
I'm actually coming up with a exercise plan. Like may be my mum and I could run around the park in the evening once or twice (twice is not really..) a week. It would help me get rid of all that extra energy that causes me to go to bed at 2am.
`
You must be saying "Holy cow?! Dude.. 2am?!!" while shaking your head.
`
Any way, school will be a half day tomorrow which means I get to come home at 11am! That's so cool isn't it! It's all thanks to last years batch of Sec 4s for scoring really freaking well in there O'Levels.
`
I'll post more in the future. May the Force be with you!
`
P.S. Sorry for all those annoying little (`)s. Blogger won't let me leave a line in between paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment