Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Holocron Entry 6

Hehehee...

Well, I'm _ _ _ _ _ _ _ but I don't speak the language. I know only English so I tend to be better than my schoolmates in it. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is freaking hard to learn and I actually did study it when I was in primary school but I had the opportunity to drop it when I was in Sec 2. Of course, I grasp that opportunity! I remembered failing like horribly in my last three years of primary school life.

I do plan to live in America though. America has so many Star Wars fans (from my opinion) and people voice out, which is really cool. And their movies and television programs are done up real well. May be because the characters the actors protray speak proper english and they tell high-class jokes.

Well, end of advertisment, the Common Test week in my school had started and this is what the schedule kind of looks like:

Mon: English and Social Studies
Tues: POA (Principles of accounts)
Wed: Physics and Chemistry
Thu: Maths
Fri: Design and Technology.

So we are gonna take Science tomorrow and I'm supposed to revise but I feel so exhausted. Earlier today, I had school (duh..) and supplementary class. And I really wrecked my brains in humanities supplementary today.

We had to do a difficult revision paper without notes.. And no one told my class this so it was quite a surprise. And I didn't study for it so I kind of had to try and absorb everything that the teacher said in like 1 sec per word (or something closer)..

That's why I'm mentally exhausted. I read my notes about 1 and a half times but I can feel that nothing went in. and I'm getting more frustrated every minute!! I wanna go to bed too...

School kind of got hellish this year and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

I'm going now. Peace out!

Edited on 13 February 2010: A huge chuck of this post has been removed so that I don't become a flying blanket with a poop squirting machine attached behind. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment