Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holocron Entry 16


I promised you guys a proper intro about me.. So here goings nothing!!
`
I'm Andriee JainaSolo (It's not my real name of course, duh!) and I'm gonna be 16 in 7 months!! Isn't that awesome?!! I love Star Wars! It's the best movie(s) ever made!! Sometimes I feel lonely because people don't understand me and I like to have fun all the time!
`
The X-Wing series taught me many things that I can apply to daily life. I <3>
`
I'm having best friend issues due to something unfortunately dumb that took place yesterday but I think that right now, my best buddy is Joshua! He's a Star Wars fan too. I still remember how we met: It was during a boring Design and Technology lesson and I was doodling TIE fighters on my worksheets while chatting with another awesome friend, Jordon, and Joshua pretty much borrowed my worksheet with the TIE fighter drawing on it and added a Death Star to my doodle.. We didn't become instant friends yet but I felt a connection to him.. I dunno but usually when I get this feeling I know that that person will become a best friend in the end. I had that same feeling with Denise and Amanda, two Primary school friends (who I sadly say have gotten distant with..) but we eventually because best friends.
`
I had a mini argument with him a month back but everything is cool now. Cos I solved the issue diplomatically with no X-Wing squadrons and Mon Calamari cruisers attacking Joshua's house (at least I think I did not unknowingly send a fleet.. or did I??). So we're cool and he's the bestest friend any Star Wars fan could have!!
`
Cos this is what we talk about on a random day:
*I'm taking down notes in class*
Joshua: WEDGE IS COOL!!
Me: CORRAN IS COOLER!
And we'll start arguing who is cooler!
`
Or in PE lesson last year:
Teacher: *scolding us for not running in volleyball* So you want the world to explode than you'll run issit?!!
Me: *to Joshua* She didn't purchase a Death Star so the world can't explode!!
`
I have other friends too but the list is to long to type out. So may be you'll get to find out more about me in future posts?? And I promise that no more vulgarities such as the F-word with appear in them.. Well, at least I try to vent my anger with proper words, I hope..
`
Another important fact about me:
I BECAME A STAR WARS FAN 4 DAYS BEFORE MY 13TH BIRTHDAY!!
`
Awesome isn't it! And I'm reading Heir to the Empire right now. It's an awesome book! Totally keeps me glued.
`
So I'll be back here again soon.. Hopefully really really soon cos I wanna let you all know more about me! Cos I'm too AWESOME!! Lalalalalaaaaa... Hehehe! :D
P. S. Sorry about the ( ` )s in my posts. Blogger did not allow me to leave lines and I had to leave lines if not this whole post will look like a block of white paint on my mum's toilet bowl cover!
I prefer Chicken Wings to the Drumsticks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment